Partnering for Social Justice.
The Ben Marion Institute For Social Justice conducts workshops and curriculum training sessions with numerous organizations in the public and private sectors, including:
- Schools, colleges and universities;
- Nonprofit organizations;
- For-profit organizations;
- Civic and community services associations;
- Social and human services agencies;
- Religious institutions;
- Government agencies and offices;
- Hospitals and healthcare facilities.
The Institute's KEF™ (Kindness, Empathy, and Fairness) programs are dynamic, engaging and interactive.
We develop, conduct, and evaluate our KEF™ training programs based upon a group's specific needs and desired outcomes. These programs are customized and unique to the organization, agency, and/or institution that seeks our support and solutions.